GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest audio interview “Marketing Strategy for the North American Automotive Industry” features Ivy Lewis. Lewis has over 15 years of program management and strategy development experience in the automotive industry. She has successfully deployed agile transformation, business strategy and Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for several North American automotive companies. Lewis founded ZL Consulting LLC in 2019 to help leaders turn vision into reality through strategy execution.
In this 10-minute audio interview, Lewis addresses these questions:
- What is a GTM strategy and why do companies need a GTM strategy?
- What are the key elements of an effective GTM strategy?
- Some global companies have successfully launched a product in the European/Asian market. When they bring this product to North America to recreate the same success in the market, what advice do you have for them?
- Let’s talk about new business. As a new company entering the North American automotive market, how would you advise them on their GTM strategy?
- What are some good tips for companies working on their GTM strategy?
Click here to listen to the audio interview.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading source of business intelligence for the global automotive industry, connecting OEMs, OE suppliers, aftermarket and automotive technology companies with the resources needed to do business effectively internationally .
Publishing across multiple digital channels, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com produces informative content that helps industry leaders uncover insights, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s major automotive markets.
Our flagship audio interview series and eJournal newsletters address important business and operational challenges for industry professionals. Published weekly and syndicated by major industry media partners, our content has a distribution audience of over one million automotive professionals worldwide. Interviews are syndicated via WardsAuto (US), aftermarketNews (US), ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive (UK), MEXICONOW, BORDERNOW and HORSEPOWER (Mexico).